$125 for 45 minute sessions
$145 for 60 minute sessions
$185 for 90 minute sessions
$250 for 2 hour session
Separate rates available for clinical supervision and consultation services.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What about out-of-network providers?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- For couple/marital counseling, ask specifically for coverage under procedure code 90847.
Please keep in mind that I am NOT an in-network provider for any insurance plan at this time. That means that I don't bill your insurance directly for services. As an out-of-network provider, I will be glad to provide you with a superbill for numerous sessions, or a detailed receipt for payment received at the end of each session that you can file with your insurance provider directly. I would suggest you contact them regarding out-of-network coverage before your first appointment.
Reduced sliding scale fees are available on a very limited basis as per therapist's discretion.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Ivy Pay is the designated HIPAA compliant platform used for credit card payments.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not cancelled within 24 hours, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Exceptions made for valid emergencies only left up to the discretion of your therapist.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.